2024 Research Grant Applicants
Welcome to the 2024 NLN Nursing Education Research Grant cycle. Proposals will be accepted October 16, 2023 through February 1, 2024
Research activities advance the NLN's goal of taking the "lead in the conduct of research that informs and promotes evidence-based teaching, advances the science of nursing education, and provides and interprets data about nursing education and the nurse educator workforce." Over the past decade the NLN has expended more than a million dollars to support research in nursing education.
Read more about the available funding opportunities by clicking on links below and reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions:
- NLN Research in Nursing Education Grants (maximum grant up to $30,000)
- Mary Anne Rizzolo Doctoral Research Award ($2,500 award)
- Edmund J.Y. Pajarillo Health Informatics and Innovation Collaborative Research Award ($2,500 award for graduate student)
- Eastern Nursing Research Society/NLN Doctoral Research Award ($2,500 award)
- Southern Nursing Research Society/NLN Doctoral Research Award ($5,000 award)
- Sigma Foundation for Nursing/NLN Research Award ($5,000 award)
- Western Institute of Nursing/NLN Research Award ($5,000 award)
Please note: You must create a SurveyMonkey Apply account to submit a proposal. Your NLN Member login is NOT valid on this platform. If you are a new NLN applicant, click the green Register button at the top right corner to create an account.
For any questions about submitting a proposal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org